Chicken Feet with Sichuan Pepper (Chicken Tip)
Published Dec 8, 2020 at 21:17pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Chicken claws or tips 300g
- 1 Ingredients: Chicken claws, but I love chicken tips so there are also chicken tips
accessories: Sichuan hot bell pepper, young ginger, Sichuan flavor pickled pepper, pickled ginger, Chaotian pepper (dry), pepper, anise, garlic, old ginger.
- 2 Seasonings: Soy sauce, rice wine, soybean sauce with red oil
- 3 Auxiliary Seasoning: Fatty Fish Seasoning
- 4 Auxiliary ingredients: Sichuan fujis abnormal pepper powder
- 5 First of all, the cut chicken feet are scalded with water, two slices of ginger are added to scald water, and two spoons of yellow wine are added, so as to remove the fishy smell.
- 6 The second step is to add hot oil to the bean paste and fat fish sauce.
- 7 Stir-fry the bean paste and add other ingredients besides bell pepper and ginger to stir-fry.
- 8 Chickens feet into the well-boiled water
- 9 Stir-fry with a little sauce, then stir-fry over medium heat until chicken feet are ripe.
- 10 Add ginger and bell pepper, stir-fry over high heat until bell pepper is wrinkled and chicken tip and wings are charred. Then sprinkle the capsicum powder that Chuanfu remembers, and a proper amount of salt will start the pot.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Not sure what these are? You're not alone. KN95 the difference between KN95 and N95 masks group 1 masks are designed for USAge in severely dusty situations. Small N95 mask small face n95 masks are just one of the best prominent ranges of N95 masks on the market place. You can do a fit test to see if a KN95 mask is effective. If you can see dirt or stains on your N95 mask or if it is getting torn and worn down, it is time to get a new one. A N95 mask, also known as a respirator mask, is one of the most common types of masks used by health care professionals and others who work around people with infectious diseases or other illnesses that may be easily spread through the air or coughs and sneezes.
Healthcare food category
Burst, Sichuan cuisine, Sour and hot, Baked rice, Milk fragrance