I cant remember who ate it once, and it tasted endless, so I played it by my understanding of cooking. Forget to take a picture of each step, and wait until its done, Im sorry. Also, Xiaobian is a confused person, always forgetting things, forget to buy onions, in order to increase aesthetic feeling, shredded carrots into the mess. Xiaobian is not in his own home. Wood has beautiful dishes. They are stainless steel dishes and only an induction cooker (which is really not suitable for cooking). Its not very suitable, but the effect is good.
Food Material List
- 1 Drumsticks 350g (3)
- 2 Chestnut 200g (18 pieces)
- 1 Prepare all the ingredients: garlic, ginger, onion, star anise (if you dont like star anise, dont put this, keep some original flavor), chicken leg chopped.
- 2 Marinated chicken leg cubes: add raw soy sauce, cooking wine, sugar, pepper, anise, salt, chicken powder, raw powder to the chopped chicken leg cubes, mix evenly, marinate for about 20 minutes. (Salt must be kept low, because soy sauce may be added to color later to avoid too salty.)
- 3 While pickling chicken nuggets, shells are peeled. The shell is crossed. After boiling water in the pot, the chestnuts are boiled for 10 minutes. (In fact, the chestnuts can be boiled for two minutes, but they are difficult to cook. In order to keep the chestnuts not too hard, I cook them longer.) After picking it up, peel while its hot. Be careful not to burn it. After peeling, wash and replace it. At this time, the chicken nuggets are almost salted.
- 4 Add a small amount of cooking oil to the frying pan, saute garlic and ginger, pour into the salted chicken legs, stir-fry evenly, add chestnuts to stir-fry when the chicken turns white, add a bowl of water or high soup, cover the lid of the pan and simmer for about seven or eight minutes. (Chicken pieces will lose their chewing power if they are cooked too long, they can be cooked a little longer if they want to eat. OK), stir-fry in the middle to avoid touching the pot.
- 5 When the stew is good, open the fire to collect the sauce, season (taste what you think is worse), add soy sauce to color when the sauce is too shallow, add onion segments (small knitting is confused, forget to buy wisdom, have to find carrots to decorate, haha...) when the sauce is almost collected, and put the pan on the plate.
Method of shelling chestnuts with shells: Put the chestnuts on a stable position, slightly chop the cross on the surface of the shell, just chop the shell, not chop it, then boil it in boiling water for two minutes, remove the chestnuts without hot hands and peel them while they are hot. But in this dish, in order to make chestnuts soft to eat, it can be boiled a little longer when scalding, and it can be boiled for about 10 minutes. If the plan is convenient, buy shelled chestnuts. If you want the chestnuts to be soft, cook them first. If you dont cook them first and cook them with chicken, they will be too rotten and tasteless when they are soft.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Keep them away from wetness as high as possible. PPE copper mask vs N95 anti-Viral N95 Mask by Respokare RK200 3040A 3041A 3042A. Elastic Headband how to keep N95 straps from slipping yet do these masks also work? And also do you truly require one? Here is what you should find out about encounter masks. Mold spores. These masks, which are designed to protect individuals from inhaling airborne pollutants, are usually discarded after they expire, but the recent study published in The Journal of Infectious Diseases shows that these masks can be used up to three times if they're cleaned properly and stored in a dry environment. If you reside anywhere near active fires in the United States.