Food Material List
- 1 Drumsticks 2 only
- 2 Dried mushrooms 5 flower
- 3 Red Cabbage Pepper 14
- 4 Yellow Cabbage Pepper 14
- 1 Main materials;
- 2 Lentinus edodes were not soaked in advance ~
fresh-keeping box with about 30 degrees warm water, a little starch, covered and shaken for a while.
- 3 Then put it in a few minutes and soak it softly. Wash and tear the orange peel and soak it in half a bowl of water.
- 4 Chicken leg boneless and cut into pieces;
Chicken skin I dont want. As one likes~
- 5 Stir the chicken with half of the orange peel water for 20 times, then pour out the floating oil and water;
Stir the chicken with orange peel water to remove both oil and fishy smell.~
- 6 Then add sliced ginger and scallion, add oyster oil, mix well and marinate for a few minutes.
- 7 Garlic peeling – Its easier to peel garlic when soaked in water for a few minutes.
- 8 Because the garlic is bigger, cut in half; pepper slices; soaked mushroom slices;
- 9 In a hot oil pan, fry garlic slices over medium and small fires until yellowing.
- 10 Add mushrooms and stir-fry for a while.
- 11 Stir-fry chicken until discolored.
- 12 Pour in the remaining Pericarpium Citri reed and tangerine peel, stir in the soy sauce, sugar and salt, then boil it and add to medium heat for 5 minutes.
- 13 Stir-fry the dried juice with pepper.
- 14 Instead, pour water and starch into the fire and stir-fry well.
N95 masks healthcare tips
And even compared their efficiency with that of surgical masks. Free N95 masks what pharmACIes will have free N95 masks unprecedented levels of terror and panic have been sparked by the COVID-19 epidemic. External Nose Clip N95 bruising nose this is especially true if you have worked in an area where asbestos was present. Read on to learn more about why nurse midwives need to wear N95 masks. The DD02V-N95-2K Shigematsu N95 Mask is a Japanese-made product. But how long should you wear one?