Chiffon Cake intense
Published Jun 22, 2021 at 06:36am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 200g
- 2 Egg 10
- 3 oil 100g
- 4 water 130g
- 5 Sugar 180g
- 6 Vinegar No tower powder can be replaced by vinegar
- 7 cream of tartar 2G
- 8 Powdered Milk Appropriate amount
- 9 salt 2G
- 1 Separate the egg white and the egg liquid into two pots
Note: the two pots should be water-free and oil-free
egg white plus 2/3 of white sugar for mixing and stirring, respectively, adding tower powder and salt, water and oil mixing slowly into the egg white. Whisk egg whites in a beater
until they are crowned and stand up.
- 2 Egg yolk is mixed with 1/3 white sugar to form a flowing liquid by cross stirring, then flour
is added separately. Note: flour should be sifted, and no loops should be made during stirring.
- 3 Br /> Note: Retain some protein in the pot
and pour it into the remaining pot again. Stir
from the bottom to the top. Stir
with oil brush on the baking die and pour the stirred egg liquid into the mold to bake
three times before putting it into the oven. Put the bubbles
in the oven 30 minutes before baking and 20 minutes after baking.
- 4 After the oven is baked, it must be shaken three times before it is out of the oven
and then it needs heat insulation before it can be cut.
- 5 Can also make cupcakes for children to eat
- 6 Cup Qifeng Cake
N95 masks healthcare tips
There will certainly be no health and wellness dangers connected with it. Top Rated Products best N95 masks for adults cDC Recommendations Regarding the Difference Between N95 and KN95 Masks. NIOSH N95 masks NIOSH despite the question's seeming simplicity, it's crucial to know what to look for in the event that you need to purchase one in a need. But price can also play a big role when you're choosing between brands. Each respirator secures versus various type of dangerous components as well as various kinds of particle issue. If your own does not possess its own very personal bring scenario at that point you will definitely have to acquisition one individually.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Children