Childrens Fun Breakfast: Birds Nest
Published Jun 16, 2021 at 09:10am ET
Are you tired of eating the same breakfast every day? Lets have a kids breakfast. You can eat it for your baby or for yourself. This one is a fruit-learning one. Thank her here. I like her works very much.
Food Material List
- 1 noodle A handful of
- 2 Egg One
- 3 lean meat A small piece
- 4 peas Half bowl
- 5 Apple One
- 6 Seaweed Two tablets
- 7 Carrot Two tablets
- 8 Ketchup Three spoons
- 9 Corn
- 10 Carrot
- 1 First, take a proper amount of noodles and cook them in a pot. I dont use pasta as sticky as that. Ordinary noodles are OK.
- 2 Cook noodles and drain them in cold water.
- 3 Boil two eggs (one for the baby in advance)
- 4 Chop the right amount of lean meat
- 5 Prepare half a bowl of vegetables
- 6 First, cook the miscellaneous vegetables.
- 7 Heat the pan and put some oil in it. Fry the minced meat first.
- 8 Stir-fry the vegetables and add some salt.
- 9 Put in noodles and tomato sauce. Stir-fry and cook evenly.
- 10 Put the noodles in place first.
- 11 Cut a few large pieces of apple, as in the case of petals.
- 12 Use seaweed as branches and put petals on them
- 13 Place eggs, grapes and carrots.
- 14 Finished product drawings
- 15 Finished product drawings
N95 masks healthcare tips
It is real, and also if you clean your N95 mask with routine soap and also sprinkle, it may obtain harmed and also come to be inadequate versus air-borne particulates. Top Rated Products best N95 mask for petite face it may be worth it to buy locally so that you may exchange it. Honeywell H910 Plus N95 Mask NIOSH Approved HoneyWell h910 N95 and if you live in an area with poor air quality. Don't allow a person who is sick with flu-like symptoms to wear one around others because he/she may spread flu germs via touching objects that others then touch like door handles and elevator buttons. The elderly. But the question is: for how long should you even be wearing the mask in the first place?
Healthcare food category
A dish that goes with liquor, Light, Teenagers, Single recipes