Chinese yam cooked pork with five flowers
Published Nov 14, 2022 at 13:56pm ET
Husband likes to eat pork, but I feel too tired, so I put together the crisp yam and pork. Its delicious!
Food Material List
- 1 Streaky pork
- 2 Chinese yam
- 3 ginger 3 tablets
- 4 garlic 3 valves
- 5 Scallion 4 roots
- 6 Dry pepper 6
- 7 Star anise Appropriate amount
- 8 Sichuan Pepper Appropriate amount
- 9 Sugar Appropriate amount
- 10 Cooking wine Appropriate amount
- 11 soy sauce Appropriate amount
- 12 Soup
- 1 Cut pork into pieces and yam into pieces. Pat garlic into pieces. Cut chili peppers into circles. Cut onions into sections. Slice ginger into spare parts.
- 2 Pour a small amount of oil into the pan and fry the pork until it is ready.
- 3 The remaining oil is used to stir-fry the sugar color. After the sugar melts and discolors, add ginger slices, garlic, dried chilli, a small amount of onion. Stir-fry the fragrance.
- 4 Pour in pork, add soy sauce, cooking wine, stir-fry evenly.
- 5 Add broth and submerge pork. Stew over high heat for 30 minutes.
- 6 Pour in yam and simmer for about 10 to 15 minutes. Add salt, chicken essence, and the rest of the scallions. Stir in the pan for a moment.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Notify your local health department as soon as possible if you have any reason to believe that a child has contracted or may have contracted COVID-19. KN95 are KN95 and N95 the same points To Always keep In Thoughts Just before Putting on A Experience Mask. Coupon envo N95 mask coupon bypassing your nose, these particles can end up in your lungs, where they can cause serious health issues over time. You should wear the appropriate personal protective equipment ( PPE ) when applying any kind of pesticide. The safest and easiest way to protect yourself and your family from these dangerous flu strains is by wearing a 3M 8511 N95 mask. Whether it's because you're sick or just trying to avoid catching it!
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Refreshing, Steamed buns