Chive biscuit well
Published May 24, 2021 at 18:56pm ET
Referring to several recipes, I debugged and made it. It tastes good and crisp.
Food Material List
- 1 Gluten flour in low gluten flour 110g
- 2 Warm water (about 35 degrees) 40g
- 3 Dry yeast 1.5-2g
- 4 Peanut oil About 15g
- 5 Potato starch 80g
- 6 lard 25g
- 7 Chive About 20g
- 8 salt 2.5G
- 1 Dry yeast is boiled in warm water, poured into flour, mixed with peanut oil, stirred with chopsticks, then rubbed smooth, fermented at 38 degrees in greenhouse for 30 minutes.
- 2 The 30 minute dough is about twice the size of the original dough. Exhaust and then put aside the wake-up surface for more than 10 minutes. You can make the oil inside.
- 3 Wash the scallions and use kitchen paper to absorb the water.
- 4 Cut into dices.
- 5 Make the oil noodles inside: Pour the starch into lard, salt, mix well and knead smoothly, then add onion to knead smoothly, wrap the oil noodles with the dough that was originally made and wake up for 10 minutes.
- 6 Roll the wrapped dough into thin sheets, fold it up, down, left and right, and then roll it into thin sheets. This action is repeated about 5-6 times.
- 7 The thickness of the sheet is about 2 mm. Cut it with a knife or print it into the shape you like with a die.
- 8 Preheat oven at 160 - 165 degrees for 10 minutes, then bake biscuits for 20 - 25 minutes. Temperature and time are based on your own oven. Look at the fire carefully. The color is almost colored and it will come out.
- 9 Finished product drawings.
- 10 The onions are delicious and the biscuits are crisp. Baby snacks are a good choice.
N95 masks healthcare tips
This guide will show you how to understand if an N95 mask is legitimate so you can get the protection you need. Harley Harley face mask N95 n95 masks are one of the most important pieces of protection against lung issues from pollution or airborne illnesses. Top Rated Products best N95 respirators for the benefit of those who are unaware, N95 masks are respirators that are capable of removing 95% of the particles that are suspended in the air. Countless Americans who intend to remain shielded against the spread of infectious diseases are wearing an N95 mask each time they go into public areas. To put on the N95 ear-strapped mask, you just need to put the mask on to your face and then tug two of the ears straps around the ears. Don't leave masks out in the open for anyone to come into touch with them.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snacks, Snack, Meat 1