Chive cheese coconut milk bread
Published Jan 14, 2023 at 20:01pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour 200g
- 2 Plain flour 200g
- 3 Coconut Juice 100g
- 4 Whole milk 100g
- 5 sugar 30g
- 6 salt 2G
- 7 yeast 6g
- 8 Egg 1 only
- 9 butter 30g
- 10 Ingredients: Cheese 100g
- 11 Honey water Appropriate amount
- 12 Ketchup Appropriate amount
- 13 Salad Appropriate amount
- 14 Chive Appropriate amount
- 1 Place the milk coconut juice in an inverted basin and heat it in 60 degree water to 35 degree. Let the yeast turn to rest for 5 minutes. Mix all the flour, add sugar, egg salt and knead for 10 minutes or so. (Note: If the dough is too dry or too soft, add water or powder properly.)
- 2 Add butter and knead out the film.
- 3 Fermentation in warm place 2-2.5 times the size of this part is also critical. Ooh, bad taste of direct audio bread, refrigeration for 4 hours
- 4 Take out the dough from the refrigerator and exhaust the waking noodles for 10 minutes. Roll the dough into thin slices and roll it into a bread tray. Ferment twice. Brush the dough with honey water (1:1 configuration of honey and water) and sprinkle with cheese crumbs.
- 5 Squeeze in salad dressing and tomato sauce and sprinkle in shallot grated oven 175 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes
- 6 The fragrant golden bread comes out of the oven
- 7 A close-up
- 8 Drawing a sheet
- 9 Is it very delicate to organize one piece inside? It tastes better than the delicious one bought by the bakery. One more breath and two more.
N95 masks healthcare tips
It's critical to thoroughly wash your hands after removing your face mask. Earloop N95 ear loops NIOSH today, we're answering that question and more about these useful masks! Free N95 masks where can i get my free N95 mask these masks are constructed from loose-fitting material. One that was actually designed to last long enough to replace only once per year? You may worry that using expired respirators won't give you enough defense against airborne pollutants. That is the inquiry we intend to response in this short post.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Meat 1, Light, Creative dishes, Korean cuisine 1