Chocolate Chip Cookies interesting
Published Jul 13, 2022 at 23:46pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Low powder 170g
- 2 Unsalted Butter 130g
- 3 Powdered sugar 65g
- 4 Berry sugar 35g
- 5 Cocoa powder 25g
- 6 Egg 1
- 1 Prepare the ingredients for cookies according to the ingredient list
- 2 Room temperature softening salt-free butter
- 3 Add sugar powder and fine sugar to mix.
- 4 Whisk until the sugar is completely melted and the sugar powder and butter are fully blended.
- 5 Whole eggs are added three times to avoid separation of water and oil.
- 6 Stir until the egg mixture is completely mixed with butter, no liquid seeps out.
- 7 Sift in starch and cocoa powder, respectively.
- 8 Continuous mixing or stirring with a hand-held beater until no dry powder, cocoa powder and butter are fully mixed.
- 9 Wrap the batter in oil-proof paper and freeze it in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- 10 When frozen, cut into biscuit slices of uniform thickness and set aside
- 11 The oven is preheated to 180 degrees Celsius in advance, covered with oil-proof paper, placed in the oven, and fired at 170 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes.
- 12 Cool, pack
- 13 finished product
N95 masks healthcare tips
Reviewing existing standards. Free N95 masks where to get free N95 mask near me find out if N95 masks are the best respirators for you and your family. Images N95 mask images that is exactly just what this assist will definitely aid you along with - certainly not simply will definitely it present you to a number of the top producers of N95 masks worldwide. A World Health Organization technical brief discussing boiled virus pathogens. Make sure the floor in the area surrounding the workspace is clean. Here's what you need to know about how long an N95 mask lasts and more!
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snacks, Meat 1