Chocolate mousse tart Dongling magic cloud bread machine
Published Aug 2, 2022 at 00:19am ET
Maybe I like eating dark chocolate very much, so I have a special love for her. Making Musk Tart with dark chocolate is very suitable for afternoon tea. The strong fragrance of dark chocolate, together with crisp tart skin, is really a perfect combination.
Food Material List
- 1 Low gluten flour (tart skin) 65g
- 2 Butter (tart skin) 40g
- 3 Sugar powder (tart skin) 15g
- 1 Soften the butter, sift in the sugar powder and low gluten flour, mix until the dry powder disappears, wrap it in a fresh-keeping film and put it in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- 2 Take out the dough and divide it into two parts. Roll the dough into more than 2 mm skin with a rolling pin.
- 3 Place it flat on the tart plate and press it by hand.
- 4 Spread oil paper and pour into the baking stone. Preheat the oven 180 degrees and bake for 20 minutes.
- 5 Making of Muse: Chocolate melts in hot water;
- 6 To melt the chocolate at room temperature, pour in light cream and stir slowly until smooth.
- 7 Add milk and continue stirring.
- 8 Gelidine tablets should be immersed in cold water until soft, and melted in 15 grams of water in the formula in hot water.
- 9 Add the gelatin solution to the chocolate mousse solution and stir until smooth.
- 10 Pour into the baked tart skin and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 11 Finished product drawings
- 12 Finished product drawings
N95 masks healthcare tips
What do they resemble and how do you employ them? N95 USA N95 mask wholesale USA sneezing, coughing, and chest pain are all symptoms of a heart attack ( also known as heart palpitations ) Reusable are N95 mask reusable but they can be tricky to keep in good shape and ready to use when you need them most. SARS is most commonly spread through the air by infected patients coughing or sneezing forth tiny droplets. Like how active you are and how close you are to pollution. If it doesn't seal well around your face, it won't do its job.
Healthcare food category
Refreshing, Oven recipes, Snack, Children, Nang