Chocolate Watermelon Biscuit
Food Material List
- 1 Egg One
- 2 Low-gluten flour 330g
- 1 Put 40 g edible oil, 30 g egg liquid and 10 g sugar into the container and beat well with an egg beater.
- 2 Stir in cocoa powder and sift 130g low-gluten flour into chocolate egg paste. Turn it up and down with a spade to make the paste even.
- 3 Stir 30 g edible oil, 10 g egg juice and 30 g watermelon juice evenly.
- 4 Sift 200g low-gluten flour into watermelon egg juice and stir it up and down with a spade.
- 5 Fill chocolate dough and watermelon juice dough in two fresh-keeping bags or wrap them in a safe film and put them in the refrigerator freezer.
- 6 Thirty minutes later, take out the two dough pieces, roll them into rectangular pieces, place the chocolate pieces on the watermelon pieces, roll them up from one end and roll them into cylinders (the oven can be preheated at 190 degrees).
- 7 Divide dough rolls into roughly the same thickness discs and place them in a tin-padded baking tray. After the oven is preheated, the tray can be put into the oven and baked for 15-17 minutes.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Soft, high-quality face masks that can be personalized with your logo or own graphic design. N95 Mask buy N95 keep a watch out for four key signs to know when to replace your respirator: odor, moisture, eye irritation, and skin irritation. Nanofiber Mask nanofiber filter mask vs N95 to help you figure out how long your NIOSH N95 mask will last and what to do with it when the time comes. For example, they could have registered with the FDA or been included in the Emergency Use Authorization ( EUA ) that the FDA had passed in 2022 to assist medical workers in selecting KN95 masks. Inhaling dust or fumes can harm the lungs and cause long-term problems such as asthma. Particularly in the event of a public health emergency.
Healthcare food category
Sour and hot, Oven recipes, Braise, Children, Teenagers, Cake, Dry stir fried, Speciality, Picnic, Northwest Cuisine, Halogen, Extremely cold, Nourishing heart