Food Material List
- 1 Long Eggplant 2 roots
- 2 green pepper 0.5
- 3 garlic 3 valves
- 4 Chopped pepper 1 tablespoon
- 1 Rinse long eggplant, do not peel, cut into hob shape, add appropriate salt, grab well, marinate for 10 minutes, and then pour out the water of the marinated eggplant.
- 2 Peel green pepper, remove seeds, wash and cut into green pepper granules.
- 3 Peel off garlic clothes, flatten them, and chop them.
- 4 Put the pot on the fire and heat it, then pour in some vegetable oil to heat it.
- 5 Pour in Eggplant and stir-fry quickly.
- 6 Stir-fry eggplant in high heat for 2 minutes and set aside.
- 7 Stir-fry eggplant in a frying pan and heat it. Use base oil to simmer garlic.
- 8 Add chopped pepper and stir-fry the fragrance.
- 9 Pour in Eggplant and stir-fry.
- 10 When the eggplant is ripe, add green pepper granules.
- 11 Add proper salt and chicken essence.
- 12 Stir-fry evenly, turn off the fire and start the pan.
N95 masks healthcare tips
The CDC says that everyone over 6 months old should wear a N95 mask. N95 Suppliers N95 disposable respirators supplier nonetheless, there are a lot of that assume that they’re not reliable in any way, as well as advertise them as being negative or dangerous to the breathing system, specifically those struggling with Persistent Obstructive Lung Illness ( COPD ) and also various other lung problems such as asthmatic respiratory disease. Dust mask N95 does N95 protect against lead dust optional N95 and KN95 masks having a five-year shelf life. Our mission is to give small to mid-sized health and safety organizations and industrial distributors with a comprehensive selection of safe. Here are some things you should know about NIOSH N95 face masks. How to Put On A N95 Mask Properly?