Chopped Rice Chicken with Sprouts
Sprouts are very famous in Sichuan, accidentally received from Sichuan to bring back the authentic sprouts, think of once eaten a "sprouts broken rice chicken", can not help but itch to relieve gluttony!
Food Material List
- 1 Chicken breast 2 pieces
- 2 Pepper 2
- 3 Hot pepper 3
- 4 Green Chinese onion Appropriate amount
- 5 Shallot 2 roots
- 6 ginger Appropriate amount
- 7 bean sprouts 150g
- 8 Cooking wine
- 9 Sugar
- 10 starch
- 11 salt
- 12 Chicken essence
- 13 Sesame oil
- 1 Cut chicken into about 0.5 cm in size, add rice wine, salt, water and starch, grab well, and put for 10 minutes to taste.
- 2 Cut pepper into small dices
- 3 Cut scallions and ginger into small rounds.
- 4 Cut shallots and set aside
- 5 Salt, chicken essence, sugar and water starch are mixed into juice for reserve.
- 6 Prepare sprouts
- 7 Take a small bowl of about 150 G.
- 8 Pour the oil in the pan, stir-fry the chicken breast until the color changes, fry until cooked
and restart the hot oil in the pan. Add scallion, ginger and Chaotian pepper to the pan, stir-fry chicken and chili for two minutes, pour in seasoning sauce, add sprouts, stir in scallions, turn off the fire and pour in the sesame oil.
- 9 With rice, it is a very attractive "sprouts and shredded rice and chicken rice"!
N95 masks healthcare tips
A few hints for properly using and caring for your mask. Colorful colorful N95 many N95 respirators come with small paper discs that are designed to be moistened before being placed in front of the user's lips. Mask For Cleaning cleaning N95 masks wildfire Face Masks: How Do You Select the Best One? 3M 8511 N95 Masks are an effective option if you're looking to protect yourself against airborne particles and other contaminants. The answer to this question all depends on your needs and your situation. However this insurance coverage can surely be expensive if you're self-employed or if you function part-time at numerous works.
Healthcare food category
A family of three, Poultry, Burst, Fragrant, Refreshing, Roast