Christmas Snowman Gingerbread
Published Jan 5, 2021 at 11:17am ET
Like the atmosphere of Christmas! There are many people who have made gingerbread for Christmas. The shape of snowman Gingerbread should not be too many. Lovely and simple changes, very Christmas feeling! Gingerbread frosted with sugar is really delicious! No pigments can also be used to decorate the Christmas atmosphere with MMS chocolate beans! Its worth a try!
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 100g
- 2 butter 20g
- 3 ground ginger 12 teaspoons
- 4 cinnamon 18 teaspoons
- 5 water 12g
- 6 Brown sugar powder 10g
- 7 Powdered sugar 20g
- 8 Honey 14g
- 9 Egg 10g
- 10 Surface decoration:
- 11 egg-white 8g
- 12 Powdered sugar 60g
- 13 Lemon juice 12 teaspoons
- 14 Spun sugar
- 15 MMS chocolate beans
- 1 First, make gingerbread: add 10g brown sugar and 10g sugar powder into 20g butter, mix well with electric egg beater, add 100g low gluten flour, 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder and 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon powder. 10g egg liquid, 14g honey, 12g water.
- 2 After kneading into homogeneous dough, cover it with fresh-keeping film and refrigerate for half an hour.
- 3 Ps: There is no ginger powder at home. I cut an old ginger and steamed it for 20 minutes.
- 4 Give it to an oven, 100 degrees, and bake for 60-80 minutes. (Ginger scent all over the house!) The dried ginger is beaten into powder by a cooking machine.
- 5 Home cooking machine can not produce very delicate powder, so sieve 6 times to remove coarse particles.
- 6 The finer ginger powder is left.
- 7 Back to the cookie making process. Take the waking dough out of the refrigerator and divide it into four pieces. Take one of them and roll it thin. (I have a limited level of rolling, rolling very thick every time, so just take a small piece of dough rolling, rolling evenly and thin!)
- 8 Press into various shapes. The amount of dough is about 20 large biscuits, and some small biscuits pressed from corners are just full of a plate. (Snowman-made model needs round bottom as support!)
- 9 Whip 8 g egg white with a manual whisker for a while, slowly pour in 60 g sugar powder and 2.5 ml-5 ml lemon juice, and mix into icing. (The amount of lemon juice can be controlled by itself, and the liquid column can be hung smoothly when the egg beater is adjusted. In fact, I have also tried to replace egg white with lemon juice without adding protein, or to make frost.
- 10 Take part of the icing and add it to the mounting bag. Cut a small opening at the bottom. Other gingerbreads are freely shaped and creative. Let me introduce the snowman gingerbread.
- 11 Take the round biscuit, coat the bottom with white icing, and smooth the uneven area with toothpick.
- 12 Take the white marshmallow and dip it on the biscuit and paste it with small silver beads.
- 13 Ive also tried using cocoa powder with pristine icing and lemon juice. I can also make chocolate icing.
- 14 (No pigments, I take part of the original sugar frost with tea powder and lemon juice! Taste the taste of tea icing, especially fragrant! Paint your mouth with toothpick and green icing. More green can paint Christmas trees!
- 15 Little Snowman! Only blue food pigments are available at home. But try to use as little as possible.
- 16 Adorable!
- 17 Other shapes, I use the original color of icing, brown, chocolate icing decoration! Stick colorful MMS chocolate beans and silver beads!
- 18 Merry Christmas!
- 19 Pendulum.
- 20 Its snowing!
- 21 Hello, Snowman!
N95 masks healthcare tips
If there are any gaps in the seal, air will seep out, so check again and again until the seal is tight. Kids kids face mask N95 add text to your face mask. N95 mask for smoke N95 wildfire smoke in the event that you want to wear a mask, you are obligated to do so while wearing a N95 mask that does not include a. First and foremost, it's your first line of defense against pandemic C0VID-19. If you are questioning where to get N95 masks close to me, I am right below to assist! It's time to set the document directly on this questionable subject!
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snacks, Snack, Meat 1, Hunan cuisine