Christmas special black pepper and rosemary steak
Published Nov 26, 2021 at 16:06pm ET
You dont want to go out and queue up for Christmas to squeeze into restaurants. You certainly dont want to go where you dont have to queue up. So, lets go to the high end of our own home.
- 1 Slightly pat the beef on the back of the knife
- 2 Sprinkle black pepper, rosemary, salt and olive oil on both sides and marinate for more than 20 minutes.
- 3 Heat the pan, melt the butter, and fry the steak on one side. Dont flip it. You can see the coolness of the steak from the side. It takes about three minutes to see the side turn white and turn it over again. Turn over and fry for about three minutes.
- 4 After frying, take out the meat and put it away. Dont cut it first. At this time, use the remaining oil in the pan to make sauce. Once done, dishes can be served.
- 5 Sauce: Boil garlic and onions, oyster sauce, tomato sauce, black pepper and water to collect the sauce.
Steak whatever you want. Steak, Filet, Dinggu.................................................. Whatever.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Selecting one can surely seem like brain surgery yet in truth it is a lot easier compared to it shows up. Earloop N95 mask earloops the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ( CDC ) advises that everyone. Surgical N95 Mask N95 surgical masks near me what are N95 Masks? These masks are referred to as single use, and once they have been put into use, they must be discarded. The ideal respirator and masks for sanding are N95 masks ( https://sandingrespirator.com ) To ensure you're getting the best quality protection from your respirator.
Healthcare food category
Braise, Cake, Stew, Hunan cuisine