chunky sultana cookie
Food Material List
- 1 Raisins 100g
- 2 flour Two bowls
- 1 Break up the butter. Microwave for 1 minute
- 2 When butter is melted into pieces, use an egg beater to help beat it evenly and then go into the freezer.
- 3 Look at it for about 2-3 minutes. Take it out before the frostbite. Stir it well.
- 4 Pour the sugar powder in and beat it. When its even, dont beat it into butter.
- 5 Pour in the flour and raisins.~
- 6 You can knead it. It should be able to knead dough. If its too dry, add milk too thin and add flour. Dont be afraid of problems! Add a little at a time. Dont have too much flour and milk without taste.
- 7 Then knead the strips and wrap them in a plastic wrap. The cooler part of the refrigerator lasts at least one and a half hours.
- 8 After coming out, it should be a long, hard strip. Cut it into slices with a knife, and it will be 5 mm, without precision.
- 9 Oven 160 Celsius 350 Fahrenheit, preheat, bake for 10 minutes.
- 10 Dont bake when the color changes hard. If you dont think its enough to put it back, take another 1-2 minutes.
Fragrant! Dont forget to eat when its cold! ~Hot mouth ~: D
N95 masks healthcare tips
Pick a face mask style. Makrite makrite N95 masks when purchasing a mask, consider factors such as comfort, fit, and durability. Free N95 masks where can i get N95 masks free while lots of people appear to believe that 3M N95 masks are clinical quality as well as do a much better task of safeguarding their health and wellness compared to various other mask alternatives. How do you get an N95 mask? If you don't know where to get N95 masks near me, this website will help you find them. One of these products may be an N95 mask, which helps your lungs and nose breathe comfortably when it's very cold outside. ( if you have actually a big nose, determine from your chin to one nostril and afterwards diagonally throughout to the various other nostril, ) The number you think of will be bigger compared to what we require for sizing purposes.
Healthcare food category
Snack, Children and adolescents diet, Braise, Creative dishes, Children, Dry stir fried, Detoxification and Nourishing Face, Northwest Cuisine, Extremely cold, Nourishing heart, Thailand