Cinnamon walnut roll
Published Jul 19, 2021 at 04:13am ET
- 1 First, you need to prepare the main dough the night before. First, beat the egg liquid, take a large container, mix the butter (melted), water, honey, the egg liquid and yeast and salt, mix well with wooden spoon.
- 2 Add flour and mix carefully until there is no feeling of powder. Cover with fresh-keeping film, no need to seal, put in the refrigerator for refrigeration and fermentation.
- 3 After heat insulation fermentation, take out the main dough, weigh about 600 g of dough, put the remaining dough back in the refrigerator, and can be refrigerated for 4 days. After 4 days, the dough can be split and frozen. When needed, it can be thawed in advance.
- 4 Sprinkle proper amount of hand powder on the board and round the dough. Let it stand for half an hour.
- 5 When waiting for the dough to warm up, prepare the filling: chop the walnuts, put them in the oven, 350F, about two or three minutes.
- 6 Soften butter at room temperature. Add fine sugar, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder and black pepper and mix well.
- 7 Roll the dough into a rectangular shape, about 30 x 40 cm in size. Spread 6 Blends of cinnamon butter evenly, then sprinkle baked walnuts, roll up carefully along the long side.
- 8 With a serrated knife, spread some flour on the knife and cut the rolled dough into 9 parts.
- 9 The cut dough is put into the mould and fermented in a warm and wet place for one hour.
- 10 Preheat oven 350F/180 degrees, bake for 40 minutes or so until the surface is golden.
N95 masks healthcare tips
If you're worried about getting sick and want to find a place to buy a N95 mask. Surgical gerson company surgical 3230+ N95 with that in mind, let's go over everything you need to know about facemasks. N95 filter NIOSH-approved N95 particulate filtering facepiece respirators babies and children can be at risk from COVID-19. Yet not every one of them give appropriate defense. Are N95 masks really enough to protect me from Omicron? Most often they're used to help protect people from harmful particles or gases.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Meat 1, Old age diet, Children