Classic chocolate cake dainty
Published May 31, 2021 at 08:54am ET
Make your own flavor from materials commonly used at home.
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 100g
- 2 Egg 2
- 3 Baking powder 4G
- 4 Icing 10g
- 5 salt 3G
- 6 Hershey Chocolate Sauce 20g
- 7 Raisins 20g
- 8 Lemon juice Several drops
- 9 milk 50g
- 10 Unsalted butter 30g
- 11 Edible oil 10g
- 12 butter 30g
- 1 Mix eggs, salt, icing and lemon juice thoroughly.
- 2 Beat until foamed evenly.
- 3 After sieving and mixing low gluten powder and baking powder, add beaten egg paste and mix evenly.
- 4 Light cream and a few drops of lemon juice are thoroughly beaten.
- 5 Mix the softened butter, whipped cream and milk together until smooth.
- 6 Stir well and add chocolate sauce to add color and sweetness. Cocoa powder with icing has the same effect.
- 7 Stir gently and evenly.
- 8 Spread proper amount of peanut oil on the baking tray, easy to demould.
- 9 Stir the batter into the baking pan, add raisins, or decorate according to your preferences.
- 10 Quickly put it into the preheated oven, fire 180 C, bake for 15 - 20 minutes, the surface can be raised.
- 11 Decorate the top with chocolate sauce.
N95 masks healthcare tips
It is crucial to keep in mind that you should not panic if your child appears to be sick because it is possible that they have merely caught a virus that causes the common cold. KN95 difference N95 and KN95 competitively-priced. Free N95 masks how do you order the free N95 masks as this will allow you to make a more secure fit around their face. Here's why N95 masks do indeed protect others from infection and illness. A respirator's performance might be reduced and exposure risks increased if it is improperly used or stored. Previously, people considered fully vaccinated could remove masks two weeks after receiving their second dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccine, and two weeks after receiving one dose of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
Healthcare food category
Sour and hot, Refreshing, Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Cook, Fresh, Seafood, Sweet