Cocoa Pound Cake (6 inches)
Published Dec 28, 2020 at 11:08am ET
Open your own recipes, they are Sichuan cuisine, haha. So I want to share a variety of recipes such as baking. This recipe is from the book and shared with you. Cocoa pound cake is a kind of whole egg cake. It does not need to separate the egg yolk. It is easy to operate. I have always preferred baking, intermittent is very time to think about this hobby. I hope I can keep my enthusiasm for baking study all the time.
Food Material List
- 1 butter 98g
- 2 Fine white sugar 92g
- 3 Egg 2
- 4 Low-gluten flour 110g
- 5 Cocoa powder 15g
- 6 Baking powder 1.5g
- 1 All materials are ready.
- 2 After softening the butter, add white sugar and whisk until light in color and fluffy in volume.
- 3 Add eggs twice and stir well.
- 4 Sift low-gluten flour, cocoa powder and baking powder separately and mix well.
- 5 Put the batter into a six-inch cake mould and shake it flat. Preheat
oven, bake at 180 degrees above and 170 degrees for 35 to 50 minutes. (According to your own oven)
- 6 Finally, the cake is cooled and demoulded, with a little almond and other simple decoration.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Make certain to acquire a mask that fits pleasantly over your nose and mouth. Earloop N95 ear loop mask you may be wondering how long it's safe to do so. Face Mask face mask N95 automatic machine looking up the product listing number ( PLU ) for a N95 mask and verifying whether it matches the PLU given by your shop is one of the easiest approaches. What are some simple ways to protect yourself from coronavirus? It can be something that makes or breaks your ability to wear the mask. The first thing you need to do is check that the mask is covering your mouth as well as your nose.
Healthcare food category
Refreshing, Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Children