Cocoa Qifeng Cake greasy
Published Jul 2, 2021 at 08:28am ET
Food Material List
- 1 protein 160g
- 2 Berry sugar 60g
- 3 Lemon juice 5 drops
- 4 Yolk 80g
- 5 Berry sugar 30g
- 6 Salad oil 50g
- 7 milk 60g
- 8 Cocoa powder 5g
- 9 Low-gluten flour 85g
- 1 Prepare all the ingredients, separate the eggs and drop 5 drops of lemon juice into the egg white.
- 2 Add 30 grams of granulated sugar to the yolk.
- 3 Mix the salad oil and milk with a manual egg beater until the oil and water are mixed.
- 4 Add the salad oil and milk mixture to the yolk and mix well with a manual beater.
- 5 Sift in 2/3 low gluten flour and mix well with a manual beater.
- 6 Sift in the remaining 1/3 of low-gluten flour and cocoa powder and mix well in a manual beater.
- 7 Fine granulated sugar is added to the protein three times, and beaten with an electric beater until rigid foaming.
- 8 Take 1/3 of the protein cream and add it to the yolk paste. Turn it over with a scraper and mix evenly.
- 9 Pour the batter back into the remaining 2/3 protein cream and mix it evenly with a scraper.
- 10 Pour the cake paste into the mould. Preheat the oven at 130 degrees for 10 minutes. Bake at 130 degrees above and below the bottom of the oven for 65 minutes.
- 11 After baking, vibrate 2 lower dies and buckle them upside down on the baking net to cool down.
- 12 After cooling, it can be stripped with demoulding cutter and cut into pieces.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Create Your Own Personalized Logo Face Masks - No Minimums! 3M 1870+ Aura N95 Mask NIOSH Surgical aura 1870 N95 as well as when it's appropriate to use each one. N95 mask for smoke N95 wildfire smoke color your face mask to match your outfit 3. Why should you go with N95 masks? The CDC offers advice on how to dispose of used face masks without endangering yourself or others. As long as you've followed the manufacturer's instructions and kept your respirator in excellent working order, you should be fine.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Cumin