Cocoa Walnut Roll Fitness Restoration Recipe
Published Jul 1, 2022 at 21:24pm ET
Walnut has medicinal value. It can nourish blood, moisten lung, strengthen stomach, nourish spirit, prolong life, and it is good to eat walnut regularly.
Food Material List
- 1 Cocoa powder 10g
- 2 Strong flour 200g
- 3 Olive oil 10ml
- 4 Powdered Milk 10g
- 5 Egg 1
- 6 Sugar 10g
- 7 Brown sugar 20g
- 8 water Appropriate amount
- 9 yeast 4G
- 1 Mix cocoa powder, eggs, sugar, milk powder, yeast, water and gluten bread powder in a bowl.
- 2 Fermentation is carried out in warm places with smooth dough.
- 3 This is the prepared dough.
- 4 Walnut kernels are heated for one minute in a microwave oven.
- 5 Stir-fried crispy grain: add olive oil in the pan, then add flour and brown sugar to stir-fry.
- 6 Mash walnut kernels and mix with fried crispy grains
- 7 Knead the dough and exhaust for a while.
- 8 Rolling a rectangular face
- 9 Put crispy granules evenly on the dough
- 10 Roll it up from the wide edge
- 11 Drum-shaped roll
- 12 Cut into 16 copies
- 13 Place on a baking tray
- 14 Using the fermentation function of oven to carry out the second generation
- 15 After the second round, preheat the oven 150 degrees and bake for 25 minutes.
- 16 Its baked! It tastes great!
N95 masks healthcare tips
Wearing your mask with glasses is an excellent technique to keep infections in the air from entering your system. Elastic Headband how to adjust N95 straps the biggest difference is usually in how much area of your body they cover. Honeywell HoneyWell df300 N95 mask review every day you wear a mask, you should always use a new one, even if the old one is still in good shape or looks like it could still be used safely. Here are some tips to help you choose the best N95 face mask for your requirements in light of that. You might even want to put it on during specific types of air pollution alerts that are issued by the government. It is still important to make sure N95 masks are stored properly.
Healthcare food category
Sour and hot, Vegetable dish, Afternoon tea 1, Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Braise, Some Breakfast Dishes, Children, Toast