Cocoa Whirlpool Cake
Published Dec 15, 2021 at 02:01am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Egg 3
- 2 milk 30g
- 3 Salad oil 30g
- 4 Berry sugar 60g
- 5 Cake powder 40g
- 1 Separation of three egg white yolks
- 2 Pour 30g milk and 30g salad oil into the yolk and stir well.
- 3 40 g low gluten powder and 10 g cocoa powder were sifted into yolk liquid
- 4 Stir well until there is no granule, and the yolk paste is ready.
- 5 Preheat the oven by 170 degrees.
then whisk the protein, add 3 drops of lemon juice to the protein, add sugar into the protein three times, and whisk it to the wet foaming state.
- 6 The beaten protein is added to the batter twice and stirred evenly.
- 7 Mix well.
- 8 Pour into the baking tray, scrape the surface flat with a straight scraper, and shake lightly for several times.
- 9 Bake in a 170 degree preheated oven for 18 minutes or so to cool.
- 10 Add light butter and 45g granulated sugar into the beating bowl and beat.
- 11 Remove the cooled cake and put it on a clean greasy paper. Spread the right amount of butter on the front. Cut the edges and divide them into three pieces on average.
- 12 Patched cream
- 13 One of them rolls up, sits upright on the turntable, and then surrounds the rest along to the size of the cake you want.
- 14 Finally, butter was applied on the side and top, moisture-proof cocoa powder was sprinkled on the surface, and the whirlpool cake was made.
- 15 side
- 16 Simple Decoration
N95 masks healthcare tips
To choose a proper N95 mask, check out this article on where to buy 3M N95 masks online. Fold HoneyWell safety df300 N95 flatfold disposable respirator not everyone can afford to purchase these masks for their family or office. N95 filter filtering facepiece respirator N95 it's not safe to wear a respirator mask for more than 8 hours per day. Respirator masks are known by different names: face masks, respirators and dust masks among others. Check face mask expiration dates. Doctors and dentists often use facemasks, which are identical to those worn by nurses.
Healthcare food category
Sour and hot, Refreshing, Afternoon tea 1, Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Children and adolescents diet, Old age diet, TV Special Purpose, Braise, Some Breakfast Dishes, Creative dishes, Children, Yungui cuisine, Cosmetic recipes