Coconut ball starch
Published Jan 13, 2022 at 02:47am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 90g
- 2 Coconut meat powder 120g
- 3 Egg 1
- 4 Sweet milk powder 20g
- 1 Take 100g coconut (the remaining 20g is used to dip the surface) and mix with milk powder, low gluten flour and fine sugar evenly.
- 2 Eggs are broken up with chopsticks (no need to use egg whisk, otherwise there will be too many unnecessary bubbles). Pour them into stir coconut. Then stir them evenly with your hands and make them into a uniform dough (not too dry or too wet).
- 3 Take a small piece of dough and twist it into a ball about 2.5CM in diameter. Roll the ball in the coconut shreds, so that the surface of the ball is evenly covered with coconut shreds.
- 4 In this way, all dough is twisted into small balls and placed on a baking tray, in a preheated oven, at 150 degrees Celsius for about 25 minutes.
- 5 Baked coconut balls have crisp appearance and crisp interior.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Depending on what strain you are trying to defend against. N95 USA N95 mask made in USA FDA approved just, search for Made in USA composed someplace on your item. N95 manufacturer china N95 face mask making machine manufacturers n95 mask instructions. And don't make use of icy respirators that have actually been saved at reduced temperature levels - they can crack and damage when revealed to space temperature also swiftly. The masks are additionally much less reliable against radioactive and also organic bits. You may receive free N95 masks in several ways.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Meat 1, Children and adolescents diet, Creative dishes