Coconut Curry Chicken Rice amicably
Published Dec 20, 2021 at 12:23pm ET
Ma Ma Ma said, a person also want to eat well.
Food Material List
- 1 Drumsticks 1
- 2 Chicken midwing 2
- 3 Potato 1
- 4 onion Half
- 5 green pepper 1
- 6 Curry powder
- 7 Coconut milk
- 1 Material map ~~can also choose curry block, do not need to put other condiments. But I think that with additives, or with the most original curry powder - conditional can buy Coconut milk, I used coconut milk directly.
- 2 Chicken legs and chicken wings were chopped and salted with a little yellow rice wine. Potatoes were cut into pieces. Onions and green peppers were sliced.
- 3 Sit a little oil in the pan, because chicken will also produce oil, just put a little bit.
- 4 Put in the chicken and stir-fry it. Press it and simmer the oil.
- 5 Stir-fry chicken till golden yellow, add potatoes and onions and continue to stir-fry -~add proper salt -
- 6 Add water that has not been used for food, cover the fire and boil it over medium heat.
- 7 When potatoes are stewed until they are tender and rotten, turn to high heat, add curry powder, coconut juice, green pepper, stir-fry ~~curry powder according to their taste ~coconut juice I add a third of the bottle ~
- 8 Oh yeah, come out of the pot! The whole house is filled with fragrant curry flavor, with unused coconut milk, start!! ~
N95 masks healthcare tips
You may need to replace it more frequently if you use it in a dusty or oily environment. Love Surprise RAJXKN95V Mask With Valve breathe healthy flat fold life1095-2 NIOSH approved N95 respirator how to Select a N95 Face Mask That Does Not Contain Metal. Free N95 masks how get free N95 mask the 3M 8210 N95 Mask features three layers of protection against Covid. While main filters must be changed yearly. Nonetheless, it might not be comfortable for extended periods of time. If you're one of the millions of Chinese citizens wearing a N95 mask to prepare for air pollution, you've probably wondered what it looks like.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Baking, Spanish cuisine