Coconut Flower Bread
Published Jun 28, 2020 at 15:39pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour 140g
- 2 water 80g
- 3 Dry yeast 5ml
- 4 Berry sugar 25g
- 5 salt 1.25ml
- 6 Powdered Milk 6g
- 7 Whole egg 15g
- 8 butter 15g
- 1 According to the process of making bread by hand, all the ingredients of bread dough are kneaded into dough.
- 2 You can also knead noodles with a chefs machine, which saves time and takes only 15 minutes.
- 3 Knead the dough until it can be pulled out of the film. Fermentation at room temperature is 2.5 times larger (it takes about an hour at 28 degrees Celsius).
- 4 Put the fermented dough out of the air, divide it into four parts, knead it into small round dough, and ferment for 15 minutes.
- 5 Make coconut stuffing: 1. After butter is softened, add fine sugar and beaten egg liquid, mix well, then pour coconut and mix well.
- 6 Knead coconut and butter by hand to form coconut filling. Divide coconut filling into 4 parts.
- 7 Take a medium-fermented dough, flatten it and wrap it in a coconut filling.
- 8 Put the dough wrapped with coconut filling down and roll it into a flat circle with a rolling pin. As shown in the figure, use scissors to cut 12 knives on the flat circular dough and arrange the cut dough into flower shape.
- 9 After shaping, the dough is fermented at a temperature of 38 degrees Celsius and humidity of more than 80% until the dough is twice as large as the original dough. Brush the dough with a layer of whole egg liquid and squeeze a little jam in the center of the dough.
- 10 Bake in preheated oven, middle oven, top and bottom fire, 180 degrees Celsius, 15 minutes, until golden brown bread surface can be out of the oven.
N95 masks healthcare tips
The masks were designed to be used once then disposed of. Top Rated Products best N95 mask for exercise where can you purchase them? N95 filter N95 filtering facepiece respirator if you don't adequately prepare an oil-based mask with powder before using it, oil mist can quickly pollute your surroundings. Determine how long you can wear a N95 mask for your next do-it-yourself job. Some softwood products can cause similar risks when processed or machined with high-speed tools that generate larger particles than traditional hand tools or sanding methods do. In the workplace, when people are exposed to hazardous materials and harmful microorganisms, they are required to use N95 masks to protect themselves from the dangers that they may face while working on the job.
Healthcare food category
Refreshing, Seafood, Light, Korean cuisine 1