Coconut Roast Bag with Milk Flavor
Published Jul 20, 2022 at 09:35am ET
In order to let the daughter who came back from running eat soft and delicious bread with appropriate temperature, she would have good noodles on her head and at night. She got up at 5:30 in the morning to exhaust, shape and second hair. She was still in a hurry, her bread fell and her hands were scalded. It was really annoying. But my husband ate two large pieces of bread in one breath, saying that it was the best bread he had ever eaten in his life. Although he knew he was making me happy, his heart was still sweet. The so-called love is to let their loved ones eat food full of my love, if his stomach, warm his heart.
Food Material List
- 1 Bread body
- 2 High gluten powder 120g
- 3 Low gluten powder 30g
- 4 Whole egg juice 50g
- 5 Medium dough 83g
- 6 milk 50g
- 7 salt 1.5g
- 8 sugar 30g
- 9 yeast 1g
- 10 butter 20g
- 11 Coconut stuffing
- 12 butter 17g
- 13 Coconut meat powder 30g
- 14 Whole egg juice 15g
- 15 milk 15g
- 16 Whole egg liquid (for brushing) 20g
- 1 Tear the medium-sized dough into pieces and put it in the mixer with flour, salt, eggs, milk and yeast. Pay attention to the fact that salt and yeast do not touch each other.
- 2 The chef kneaded the noodles in the middle of the machine for about 10 minutes until the dough came out. Add butter and knead the noodles for 5 minutes. The glove film is visible.
- 3 The kneaded dough is covered with a fresh-keeping film and fermented for 10 hours in a refrigerator at 4 degrees Celsius.
- 4 The fermented dough is twice the size of the original dough.
- 5 When the dough is finished, coconut filling can be made, butter and sugar can be stirred evenly.
- 6 Add milk and mix well, then add egg juice separately. Finally, add the coconut and mix. Cooked coconut fillings are also refrigerated overnight.
- 7 Fermented dough exhausted the air, covered with fresh-keeping film to wake up for 10 minutes, so that the dough fully relaxed and divided into two parts, each weight of about 183 grams.
- 8 A piece of dough is rolled into a disc 20 cm in diameter.
- 9 Spread coconut filling evenly over the wafer. Roll the other dough into a 20 cm diameter disc.
- 10 The second piece is covered with coconut paste and the bread germ is slightly tidied.
- 11 Use a sharp knife to cut four knives evenly in the middle of the cake, so that the dough can be evenly divided into eight parts.
- 12 Cut one more knife in the middle of each piece. Dont cut off the front triangle tip. Then take the cut part back from the incision with the tip. Every copy is so organized. After finishing, put in the 8-inch cake mould, and finally put in the oven to set the temperature of 35 degrees for secondary fermentation.
- 13 After fermentation to 1.5 times the original volume, brush the egg liquid on the surface.
- 14 Preheat the oven 180 degrees and bake for 15 minutes.
- 15 After baking, let the bread cool down for fifteen minutes, then cut it into eight portions according to the shape before eating.
- 16 Writing production steps
N95 masks healthcare tips
Especially if you have asthma or other respiratory conditions. Earloop N95 earloop mask how can I distinguish a phony KN95 mask? Black lowes N95 mask black seclusion as well as N95.All 3 have actually a details objective relying on what your clinical demands are. Then it's important that you understand why an N95 mask is so necessary and where you can get one if you don't already have one in your possession. Because the fabric mask isn't cutting it, I'm assuming you've arrived here looking for the best KN95 masks for kids. Make sure you choose a mask that will fit a child's face because they come in all different sizes and forms.
Healthcare food category
Friends Dinner, Sour and hot, Refreshing, Afternoon tea 1, Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Children and adolescents diet, Old age diet, Light, Creative dishes, Children, Korean cuisine 1, A bite of China