Coffee crispy bread
Published Jul 16, 2022 at 12:30pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Coffee 85g
- 2 sugar 20g
- 3 salt 1g
- 4 Egg 1
- 5 Corn oil 15g
- 6 Strong flour 200g
- 7 yeast 3G
- 1 Put the main ingredients in the bread barrel in order.
- 2 Bread machine dough process.
- 3 The program is over.
- 4 Take it out for plastic surgery.
- 5 Fully exhaust.
- 6 It is divided into 9 equal parts on average.
- 7 Cover and relax for 15-20 minutes.
- 8 Take a loose dough.
- 9 Roll round.
- 10 Put the rest of the dough in an 8-inch baking pan and put it into the oven for secondary fermentation.
(put a bowl of hot water in the oven to facilitate fermentation.)
- 11 The dough is fermented and crispy grains are prepared.
For more information on making crisps, see https://www.undirect.com/cookbook/1329028.html
- 12 Fermentation to twice the size.
(Fig. 12-14 is a supplementary picture of February 5, 2016, and I forgot to take pictures before.)
- 13 Brush egg yolk on the surface.
- 14 Sprinkle with crispy grains.
- 15 The oven is 200 degrees above and below, and the middle and lower layers are baked for 20 minutes.
- 16 Finished product drawings.
N95 masks healthcare tips
For use in industries where airborne hazards are present. Dust mask N95 china N95 standard safety dust mask buyer's Overview to Cheap Masks. Free N95 masks free N95 masks in oregon what is the distinction between a N95 mask and a standard face mask? Non reusable masks only cover your mouth as well as nose and also have no bands. For this question, we have an answer that's based on fact and not rumor or hearsay. To see if your local pharmacy has them in stock, call ahead to ask or just swing by-the mask is one of those items that you never think you'll need until it's too late.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Creative dishes, Children, Korean cuisine 1