Lettuce is green in color and crisp in taste. It is a “regular guest” on the dining table. The nutrition of lettuce is very rich. It is not too much for young and old people to say that it is suitable for them. 1. The elderly eat it as an adjuvant treatment for diabetes, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. The plant cellulose contained in lettuce helps defecate and has a certain role in preventing intestinal cancer. 2. Childrens frequent eating is very helpful to their mental and physical development and emotional regulation. 3. Lettuce has the effect of diuresis and lactation, and the parturient eats well. You might as well make a cold lettuce for your family. Take a little thought. A common cold dish can also look good and increase appetite.
Food Material List
- 1 Lettuce 1 roots
- 1 Lettuce peeled.
- 2 Sassafras into thin slices.
- 3 Thats what happens when its good.
- 4 First, lay large pieces on the bottom of the plate.
- 5 From big to small, it looks like a flower.
- 6 Mix the chili oil, salt, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic and sugar.
- 7 Pour it in the middle and mix well when eating.