Food Material List
- 1 Minced beef abdomen 150g
- 2 salt 2G
- 3 Black pepper 1g
- 4 onion 15g
- 5 starch 10g
- 6 Egg Half
- 7 American Pasteurized Prepared Cheese 2 tablets
- 8 butter 10g
- 9 water 40g
- 10 red wine 40g
- 11 Soy sauce 10g
- 12 Sugar 20g
- 1 The first step is to make set dishes: carrots, cucumbers, color peppers, white vinegar, sugar, water and salt.
- 2 Cut Panlong Cucumber: Two chopsticks clamp the cucumber, oblique 45 degrees angle, slice, the thinner the better, do not cut the bottom.
- 3 Turn over and cut slices with vertical chopsticks. The thinner the better. Do not cut the bottom.
- 4 A spring-shaped Panlong cucumber.
- 5 Slice carrot and pepper.
- 6 White vinegar, sugar, salt and water are mixed into juice and poured on vegetables. Mix well and marinate.
- 7 The second step is to make staple rice balls: rice, canned anchovy or canned tuna, sesame.
- 8 Mix well and knead into a triangular rice ball.
- 9 Previously cured vegetables should be properly water-controlled and served with rice balls.
- 10 The second step is to make steak patties: minced beef, salt, black pepper, onion, starch, eggs, cheese, butter, water, red wine, sauce, sugar.
- 11 Add salt, black pepper, onion, starch and eggs to beef mince and stir in one direction.
- 12 40 g water, 20 g red wine, 10 g raw extract and 20 g sugar.
- 13 Mix to make red wine sauce.
- 14 Take half of the beef paste and form a slightly thin round cake in the middle and slightly thick around it. Put in two slices of cheese and one piece of butter.
- 15 Cover the other half of the beef paste and knead it around to make a hamburger patty.
- 16 Heat oil 50%. Pan-fry over medium heat until slightly scorched. Pour in 20g red wine. Cover and simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- 17 Open the lid, continue to fry the steak over medium heat, pour the red wine sauce into the steak, and boil it. Continuously pour the sauce onto the steak with a spoon, and cook it to taste.
- 18 The steak is served on a plate. The remaining sauce in the pot is poured on the steak after it is heated to a sticky consistency.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Lung disease. N95 Suppliers wholesale mask N95 supplier chronic obstructive pulmonary disease ( COPD ) . Duckbill duckbill N95 masks nIOSH Approved Benehal MS6219 N99 Mask. One type is N95s. While non multiple-use half-facepiece masks can be used to stress bits like dust or mold spores from entering your lungs. We all know 2022 is a special year.