I always like to eat Danish cookies, butter, crisp feeling is very fascinating. My husband accidentally ate it once, and the rhythm that cant stop aroused my interest. How can I let it go if I like it so much?
Food Material List
- 1 butter 70g
- 2 Egg juice 25g
- 3 Powdered sugar 30g
- 4 Low-gluten flour 100g
- 5 Berry sugar 15g
- 1 Before baking, the oven is preheated to 170 degrees. The baking tray is covered with a layer of baking paper. Star-shaped beaks are prepared and butter is rubbed on the baking tray.
- 2 Butter, sugar powder and granulated sugar are stirred in a clean container. Butter must be softened at room temperature.
- 3 Add egg juice and vanilla extract in turn, stirring thoroughly each time. Finally, add low gluten flour.
- 4 The stirred product is poured into the mounting bag and dispersed on the baking tray to form a ring.
- 5 Put it in the middle, turn the oven to 190 degrees, 170 degrees, and bake for 15 minutes.
The oven I use is Changdi CKTF-32GS model, you can adjust the temperature according to your own oven.
- 6 Welcome to my micro shop
N95 masks healthcare tips
Including dusts, gases, fumes, and mists that are harmful to the respiratory system. Fold N95 folding mask wipe down your face shield with a paper towel or wipe. Honeywell H910 Plus N95 Mask NIOSH Approved HoneyWell h910 plus NIOSH N95 masks making them particularly beneficial for asthmatics. How many times can you reuse N95 masks? Yet it does not defend versus all of air-borne hazards. This information could prove crucial to your health and safety.