Corn and sesame braided bread
Published Jul 8, 2022 at 02:59am ET
Food Material List
- 1 flour
- 2 Yogurt One bottle
- 3 High powder Appropriate amount
- 4 Corn flour
- 1 First knead the noodles, of course, the bread machine to dry, first beat an egg in.
- 2 Add a bottle of yogurt. The order of dough kneading in bread machine is usually liquid before solid.
- 3 Add a teaspoon of salt and two teaspoons of sugar. Stir well.
add some high flour and corn flour. Isnt it healthy to eat coarse grains?
- 4 Add about 4 grams of yeast, knead into a smooth dough, 20 minutes later add melted butter and knead for 20 minutes, then ferment.
- 5 If you press your finger on the flour and it doesnt bounce back, the dough will be ready.
- 6 After exhausting, the dough was evenly divided into 16 parts, covered with fresh-keeping film and relaxed for 10 minutes.
- 7 There are no four groups of loose dough and they are twisted into strips.
- 8 Start braiding.
- 9 Repeat the above process, we will have it ready, close the mouth to pinch.
- 10 After the four braids are woven, they are put into the baking pan and fermented in the oven for the second time.
- 11 Hair to twice the original size, surface brush egg liquid, sprinkle sesame.
- 12 Medium oven, 180 degrees, 20 minutes.
N95 masks healthcare tips
You can find KN95 masks at https://KN95masks.org/ Most likely. N95 Mask Bulk Order 100 Pack NIOSH Respirators for Businesses bulk N95 masks for sale a respiratory protection equipment known as a N95 respirator is intended to provide a very snug fit to the user's face while also providing very effective filtration of airborne particles. Honeywell HoneyWell N95 mask it's probably best to get your own mask right away. Are you asking yourself, Can I reuse my N95 mask? If you have bad vision as well as wearing regular get in touch with lenses is a trouble. Here are a few truths concerning these masks 1.They do remove 95% of airborne bits larger than 0.3 microns in diameter.
Healthcare food category
Refreshing, Oven recipes, Meat 1, Korean cuisine 1