Do more and more times, steamed bread is getting better and better, or practice out the true knowledge ah! If you like doubtful bean friends, you can send me a tweet to communicate. Please indicate that the food is from peas and fruits. The micro-signal is vickydanlan.
Food Material List
- 1 flour 200g
- 2 yeast 5g
- 3 Sweet corn 1
- 4 Red dates 3 pieces
- 1 Preparing the ingredients is very simple. Corn peeling, please ignore that curious little hand.
- 2 Corn grains are juiced by a juicer without adding water.
- 3 Corn juice
- 4 The yeast is kept in warm water for five minutes. It is mixed with corn juice and flour. Dont pour it out at one time in case its too scarce.
- 5 After kneading into a smooth dough, cover it with a fresh-keeping film and put it in a hot pot to speed up fermentation.
- 6 The dough is about twice the size of the dough.
- 7 Honeycomb-shaped torn by hand
- 8 Re-rub the noodles to exhaust
- 9 Roll out growth
- 10 Divide into small doses
- 11 Round it with your hands, then protrude the small hole with your two little thumbs facing each other.
- 12 It looks like this.
- 13 Squeeze in the cut jujube slices
- 14 Is it Chuan or Meng? Put it in the steamer and wake up for 20 minutes. Then steam over high heat, turn to medium heat after boiling water for 10 minutes. Dont open the lid immediately after steaming. Let it stand for 5 minutes.
- 15 Heres a picture.
- 16 I think super soft, the beauty is that there is no sugar, I thought sweet corn would be very sweet. (If you have questions, you can send me a message to communicate oh vickydanlan)
N95 masks healthcare tips
Yes, you can use a N95 mask to protect yourself from contracting a cold or flu that is currently circulating. Free N95 masks where can i pick up free N95 masks some are good, others not so much. Free N95 masks where can we get N95 masks for free how well do COVID-19 face masks protect you? Such as allergies and nosebleeds. Here are some of the best ways to get free N95 masks this season. When you're shopping for masks, you may have come across the K94 mask and the N95 mask, both of which are rated to protect against particulate matter with sizes as small as 0.3 microns.