Cranberry biscuits amicably
They say its a zero-failure biscuit, and Ill try it.
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 110g
- 2 Powdered sugar 30g
- 3 butter 75g
- 4 Egg juice 15ml
- 5 Cranberry 35g
- 1 Butter softening (no need to liquefy into liquid) into paste, add sugar powder, mix evenly, do not need to be beaten.
- 2 Add egg liquid and stir well.
- 3 Add the dried cranberries (there are no cranberries at home, so use ordinary dried cranberries). Cut the raisins a few knives, but not too much, and mix well.
- 4 Sift in low gluten flour and mix well.
- 5 Prepare a fresh-keeping film, because the dough is very soft and sticky. Make the dough as you want through the fresh-keeping film and put it in the refrigerator for 1 hour to freeze.
- 6 Remove and cut into 5 mm thick slices and put them into baking pan.
- 7 Preheat the baking tray well, bake at 165 degrees for one or tow centimeters or so, and the surface is golden.
N95 masks healthcare tips
An N95 mask won't prevent illness by itself. N95 Suppliers N95 mask suppliers if you live in a region where the coronavirus has been identified. Face Mask disposable N95 face masks this post will inform you just how N95 masks are produced and also what enters into production them as efficient as feasible at maintaining you healthy and balanced while you remain cozy! Everything depends upon exactly how huge they are actually and also exactly just what style they are actually. Thin clear plastic doesn't cover your complete face. First, keep your eyes closed while putting on your mask, then wear them normally once they're in place.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snacks, Snack, Meat 1, Cook, Fresh, Sweet, Children