Cranberry biscuits, a success
Published May 27, 2021 at 06:19am ET
The first time you make biscuits, you will succeed. Good recipes are indispensable.
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 135g
- 2 butter 75g
- 3 White granulated sugar 40g
- 4 Quail egg 1
- 5 cranberry 35g
- 1 Weigh the raw material well and reserve it.
- 2 The butter slices are melted in insulated water.
- 3 Add sugar and mix until dissolved.
- 4 Whisk quail eggs or whole egg liquid for 15 ml and add the oil-sugar mixture. Mix well.
- 5 Chop the cranberries and pour them in.
- 6 Sift the starch and pour it into the mixture three times. Change the shovel and stir.
- 7 Knead into a ball
- 8 Twist dough into thick strips, then use fresh-keeping bags to make square strips of suitable size, put them in the refrigerator and freeze for 40 minutes.
- 9 Cut into slices about 5mm thick and put them into a baking tray, which is covered with tin paper. The oven is preheated at 160 degrees for five minutes and colored at about 20 degrees.
- 10 Stand still for ten minutes and cool down.
- 11 Canning
- 12 Put a pose, and eat that part of it and stop broadcasting.
N95 masks healthcare tips
These are readily available at local stores and online with a number of different price points that might make shopping difficult for you. Shop shop N95 masks fortunately, there are still measures to protect yourself and your family from infection. Free N95 masks free N95 mask from goverment it can help protect you from things like dust. If you're wearing eyeglasses, take them off and put them in a pocket before putting on the mask to prevent the glasses from fogging up in the event of tear gas exposure. And why they might not be the best option to help you stay healthy in certain situations. As well as assist maintain the entire populace secure in the course of opportunities of problems.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snacks, Snack, Meat 1