Cranberry biscuits (low sugar recipe)
Published Jan 28, 2023 at 17:19pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 butter 70g
- 2 sugar 25g (2 tbsps)
- 3 Whole egg juice 15g (1 tbsp)
- 4 Low-gluten flour 100g (1 cup)
- 5 cranberry 1 handles
- 1 Soften butter at room temperature and stir well with sugar. No need to send.
- 2 Add the whole egg mixture and stir well.
- 3 Add chopped cranberries and stir well. It can also be replaced with raisins, almonds, walnuts and other dried fruits.
- 4 Sift in starch and stir well.
- 5 Pour the soft dough on the plastic film and put it in a cube. Freeze it in the refrigerator (non-refrigerated) for an hour.
- 6 After an hour, take out the dough and cut it into 0.8 cm thick slices. (Forget to take pictures, use previous pictures of almond biscuits)
- 7 Preheat the oven at 160 degrees Celsius (320 degrees Fahrenheit), cover the baking tray with grease paper, bake in the middle for 20 minutes, then cool it and eat it (mini made today).
- 8 Change cranberries into nuts such as almonds and walnuts.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Let's first examine these two numbers. NIOSH NIOSH-approved N95 masks for sale as well as some general tips on how to decide which sort of mask to wear and when to do so! Benehal MS8225 N95 Mask NIOSH Approved ms8225 N95 mask the strap should be adjustable and not leave lines on your face. Find out more about how to wear an N95 respirator in this article to help you get it right the first time and make sure you're breathing clean air in no time. Look On the internet. It indicates that the product is no longer producing a secure seal and should be discarded.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snacks, Snack, Meat 1, Children