Cranberry cheese cake little
Published Dec 20, 2022 at 00:00am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Cream cheese 150g
- 2 Qifeng Cake (Sponge Cake is Better) a slice
- 3 Egg yolk (about 50g) 3
- 4 milk 110g
- 5 butter 30g
- 1 Cream cheese softens at room temperature. Tin paper is wrapped around the mould. Inside is a circle of grease paper. Place a slice of cut-shaped cake at the bottom, which is one circle smaller than the bottom. Mix butter and milk and heat them until they are about to boil. Let them dry a little.
- 2 Mix egg yolk with sugar, add cornstarch and mix well.
- 3 Add 1 and mix well. Continue boiling and stirring with egg whip while boiling. Finally, it can be changed to scraper stirring. Boil until the mark is not easy to disappear from the fire. Add cream cheese softened at room temperature.
- 4 Mix well. The protein was beaten with sugar until about 6 parts were distributed. Egg beater can bring up a long sharp angle, and there is a state of depression. Add the cheese paste and mix well.
- 5 Put some cranberries on the cake and pour in the paste.
- 6 Smooth slightly. Pour cold water into the baking tray and put the mould directly into it. Preheat oven 150 degrees for 50 minutes. The mould can be stripped after several minutes of air drying. It tastes better after refrigeration.
N95 masks healthcare tips
A high-resolution printing process ensures that your brand image appears just as it should on our face masks with personalized logo. Earloop N95 masks with ear loop if you're wondering if your N95 mask has ear loops or not. External Nose Clip N95 mask with nose cushion but it's not all good news when it comes to N95 masks and smoke inhalation. In this article, we'll take a look at some other options to see if they are adequate protection against such an impending threat. If OSHA rules apply, use according to those rules. It is commonly as a result of something - unsafe fragments airborne that can create you tired or even even much worse if you breathe in all of them.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Children, Cake, Decompression