Cranberry Cookie in Dongling K30A Electronic Oven
Published May 25, 2020 at 05:18am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 140g
- 2 butter 90g
- 3 sugar 45g
- 4 Yolk 1
- 5 Cranberry 30g
- 1 1. Prepare all materials for use.
- 2 2. Butter should be softened in advance. In winter, I usually take it out one night in advance. In summer, it can be two hours in advance. The softened butter is mixed with sugar three times and stirred until combined. If this process is not too long with the egg beater, a few beats can prevent the butter from beating.
- 3 3. Cranberry dried and chopped.
- 4 4. Put the cut cranberries into the butter and stir well.
- 5 5. Sift in low gluten flour.
- 6 6. Mix it evenly by cutting and mixing. Stop immediately without dry powder.
- 7 6. Mix it evenly by cutting and mixing. Stop immediately without dry powder.
- 8 8. The frozen dough is cut into uniform flakes 5 mm thick. Dongling electronic oven preheat 165 degrees for 5 minutes.
- 9 9. Paper the baking tray evenly and neatly, and put it in the middle of the oven.
- 10 Bake at 10 or 165 degrees for 20 minutes. Dongling electronic oven has precise temperature, uniform fire, and can not change direction. If using other brands of oven, it is recommended that people do not leave the oven during the baking process, and observe the status of biscuits to adjust in time.
N95 masks healthcare tips
The NIOSH N95 safety fit tested mask protects against airborne particles. Custom logo face mask customize N95 mask is it possible for my company to order the same face mask design from you over and over again? Reusable Kimberly clark N95 mask reusable the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention ( CDC ) recommends that everyone. As well as you can breathe much better while using it than you could if you were simply to cover your mouth with your hand. Or even brush. Disposable fabric masks and reusable respirators are popular.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snacks, Snack, Meat 1, Creative dishes, Children