Cranberry cookies hay auntie
Published Nov 5, 2023 at 00:01am ET
Food Material List
- 1 butter 65g
- 2 Powdered sugar 30g
- 3 Whole egg juice About 20g
- 4 Low-gluten flour 115g
- 5 Cranberry 25g or so according to your preferences
- 1 Butter softens, does not melt into liquid, add sugar powder to mix, do not need to beat, whitening, the volume is doubled expansion.
- 2 Add the whole egg mixture and stir well.
- 3 Add the dried cranberry, the cranberry should not be wet, cut into pieces and join, otherwise slices will easily damage the biscuit shape.
- 4 Put in low gluten flour, stir it with scraper until no white flour is available. Rub it twice with your hands after evening. Dont add more flour, otherwise it will harden and affect the taste.
- 5 Roll up the dough with plastic film, tighten it, and put it in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- 6 Slice the frozen dough, about 1 cm thick, into a baking pan.
- 7 I use ACA oven, 150 degrees, about 20 minutes, the surface can be yellowed.
N95 masks healthcare tips
How can one go about cleaning their face mask? 3M 1870+ Aura N95 Mask NIOSH Surgical 1870 plus N95 mask an N95 mask can be put on to safeguard versus particular typesa of air pollutants that may create health issue such as allergies. N95 manufacturer wholesale N95 face mask manufacturer and the only protection you have against them is an N95 mask such as those sold by 3M . Is it safe for infants to use N95 face masks? But do these masks even work? And do you really need one? Here's what you need to know about face masks. Respirator masks, or N95 masks ( so called due to the fact that they remove 95% of air-borne particles ) , are one technique made use of by job-related wellness and safety and security specialists to shield employees from dangerous particle issue in their workplace.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snacks, Snack, Meat 1