Cranberry cookies aunt
Published Jun 4, 2022 at 17:49pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 360g
- 2 butter 180g
- 3 White granulated sugar 120g
- 4 Egg 1 only
- 5 Cranberry 90g
- 6 Powdered Milk 10g
- 7 salt 3G
- 1 Lets start with a finished product drawing
- 2 Melt 180 g butter + 120 g Sugar in water and stir evenly.
- 3 Add 3G salt, 10g milk powder and one egg, mix well.
- 4 Add 90 g cranberry and mix well.
- 5 Add low gluten flour after sieving and mix evenly.
- 6 Mixed dough integrates into the shape you want ~Im round, or I can use a die to make a square
- 7 It is not easy to arrange the dough into cylinders of the same size without a mould. There is a simple way to find a cylinder. The dough is slightly rounded into a cylinder and wrapped in a fresh-keeping film. The dough can be shaped by pulling it out of one end of the cylinder and pulling it out of the other end.
- 8 Shaped dough is frozen in the refrigerator for one hour-
- 9 Take out the frozen dough and cut it into 4 mm rounds.
- 10 My material weight can be 117 or so Friends can be scaled down to the amount they need
- 11 Preheat oven 150 degrees for 10 minutes
- 12 Bake at 150 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 13 Out of the oven, open to eat
- 14 Delicious ~
N95 masks healthcare tips
You may be wondering how to get your hands on free N95 masks to help protect you from the thick smoke in the air. Cup cup mask N95 ultrasound forming machine protective KN95 or KF94 masks designed for smaller faces or children are an alternative solution. Honeywell HoneyWell df300 N95 NIOSH which mask should I put on before applying Roundup? What would you say if someone asked you if disposable N95 masks are safe to use more than once? From a two-strap 'dust mask' to a full face respirator. It is vital to recognize the distinction in between these 2 kinds of respirators to decide on the appropriate one for your place of work - as well as to correctly educate your staff members on the best ways to make use of it appropriately!
Healthcare food category
Refreshing, Oven recipes, Snacks, Snack