Cranberry cookies cunning
Published Nov 12, 2023 at 20:45pm ET
Cranberry biscuits have high success rate and are easy to use. They are suitable for novice bakers.
Food Material List
- 1 butter 75g
- 2 Powdered sugar 35g
- 3 Egg juice (whole egg) 15ml
- 4 Unsalted butter 10ml
- 5 cranberry 30g
- 6 Low-gluten flour 115g
- 1 1. Butter softens and mixes well with sugar powder. It softens very slowly in cold weather and can be heated slightly in water.
- 2 Add egg juice, light cream and mix well. Add dried cranberries and mix well. Note that cranberries should not be cut too thin.
- 3 Sift in low gluten flour and mix it up and down with a rubber scraper to make dough. Squeeze into cubes, about like toothpaste boxes, wrapped in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for an hour.
- 4 Take it out of the refrigerator and slice it. The thickness is about 7mm. Preheat the oven at 160 degrees for 10 minutes.
- 5 Paper on the baking tray mat and biscuits in it. Keep the distance between them.
- 6 Middle oven, upper and lower fire, 150 degrees, 15 minutes.
- 7 The performance of each oven is different, and the baking process must be diligent.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Learn how long you can wear a N95 mask outside before it loses efficacy. Fold aegle flat fold sts-f100 N95 NIOSH approved respirators workers may need gloves, aprons, metatarsal safety boots, hearing and breathing protection depending on the nature of the job. Blog abc news N95 masks such as keeping it away from warm sources and also putting it in a plastic bag. I have not had a personalized face mask produced, but would be interested in having one made for my business. It's not risk-free to use a respirator mask for more than 8 hours each day. Air pollution filtering involves many aspects.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snacks, Snack, Meat 1