Cranberry Flower Cookie
Published Jan 27, 2023 at 16:26pm ET
Simple and convenient Cranberry flower cookies for all women, healthy and delicious
Food Material List
- 1 Low gluten powder 230g
- 2 butter 155g
- 3 Powdered sugar 90g
- 4 Egg 40g
- 5 cream 25g
- 6 salt 1g
- 7 Cranberry 70g
- 1 Salt softening of butter slices at room temperature
- 2 Add sugar powder and salt three times and whisk until light and fluffy.
- 3 Cream to warm and add eggs (I made two here)
- 4 Add egg cream in butter and whisk with vanilla seeds.
- 5 Add sifted low-gluten powder and mix well
- 6 Add chopped cranberries and mix well.
- 7 Squeeze the baking tray with an octagonal flower tip
- 8 The middle of the oven is heated 170 degrees for 18 minutes.
- 9 finished product
N95 masks healthcare tips
How Do I Know If My Respirator Mask Is Expired? 3D Mask for Kids School Dasheng Branded 3D N95 mask all NIOSH- approved respirators have a testing and certification ( TC ) approval number. With Activated Carbon Filters pm 2.5 carbon filter vs N95 although these masks work in securing your health and wellness. Breathing may be difficult if your mask is too big or too little. Make sure the mask fits your baby's face well and is snug but not too tight. Each with its own set of pros and cons.
Healthcare food category
Get together with friends, Simple, Introduction to beginnings