Puff is a dessert from Europe. The paste used to make puffs is really amazing. It doesnt have any flour or hair, but when baked in the oven, it expands like a balloon and becomes a hollow crisp pastry. The freshly baked puff tastes very light, only a little salty, but after filling the hole in the middle with sweet and smooth butter fillings, it becomes a very familiar butter puff. You can also add fruit cubes or sprinkle chocolate sauce to decorate and enrich the taste.
Food Material List
- 1 Low-gluten flour 100g
- 2 water 160g
- 3 Egg 3
- 1 Water, salt, granulated sugar and butter are put into a small pot, heated by medium heat of gas, stirring slowly while heating until the butter boils.
- 2 Set it to a small fire, sift the low gluten flour and add it to a small pot. Mix it quickly with a wooden spoon (must be fast) to make the low gluten flour and butter liquid fully blend.
- 3 Stir until the low-gluten flour and butter are fully blended until the dough is not sticky and the pan is turned off, then the low-gluten flour is all scalded.
- 4 Stir the batter with chopsticks and cool it until the batter is not too hot. Add the beaten egg liquid three times, each time after it is fully absorbed, and then add the next time.
- 5 Pick up the batter with chopsticks, and the batter can be in an inverted triangle shape (if not to this extent, you need a little more egg liquid to continue stirring)
- 6 After mixing, pour the batter into the mounting bag, choose the chrysanthemum-shaped mounting mouth and squeeze it on the baking tray covered with baking paper, leaving a certain distance between each, because it will expand.
- 7 Middle oven, 210 degrees, bake for 13 minutes or so until the batter swells. Reduce to 180 degrees and bake for 13 minutes until the surface is slightly golden.
- 8 Puff is cooled and stuffed. Light butter is added with sugar powder. Distribution is made by electric egg beater until the lines are clear and firm.
- 9 After the puff is cooled, cut a small opening on the side of each puff with a knife.
- 10 The whipped cream is packed in a mounting bag, and a small circular mounting mouth is selected. The butter is squeezed into the hollow part through the side incision of the puff. Finally, it can be decorated with sugar powder.
So far, the cream puff has been finished. Its delicious to bite down!
N95 masks healthcare tips
So they don't offer identical protection or fit the same way. Free N95 masks goverment free N95 masks depending on the material being worked on, grinding and deburring might generate extremely hazardous metal, composite, rubber, or fiberglass dust. KN95 masks difference in N95 and KN95 masks before you put on your mask, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Here's the most you can do to know about how to properly put on a N95 mask. When you go outside, put on a face mask. It is critical to understand that wearing a mask protects you from harmful particulates but not gases.