Crisp, sweet-looking heart [French fruit bun]
Published Mar 2, 2023 at 17:56pm ET
A jam filling made of mango and pineapple was added to the traditional French bun. Once bitten down, the surface of the bread was very crisp, and the sweet stuffing immediately flowed out. The sweet and sour jam and the brackish salt of the bread coordinated perfectly. It was really a simple, easy-to-make and full-flavored bread.
Food Material List
- 1 Mango and Pineapple Paste
- 2 pineapple Half (about 190g pure pulp)
- 3 Fine yellow sugar 160g
- 4 lemon 14
- 5 Mango 1 (about 155 g of pure pulp)
- 6 French Fruit Bread Raw Material
- 7 Mango and Pineapple Paste Appropriate amount
- 8 Plain flour 150g
- 9 water 95g
- 10 salt 2G
- 11 sugar 2G
- 12 Dry yeast 3G
- 1 1. Making mango and pineapple jam:
Cut mango and pineapple pulp into 2 cm cubes, then cut pineapple pulp into 0.2 cm slices. Put the cut fruit into the pot, squeeze in 1/4 lemon juice, and add a little crushed or chopped lemon peel (no white skin, just yellow part)
- 2 Add sugar and stir well. Cover and rest for 30-50 minutes until the exuded liquid in the fruit is even with the fruit grain.
- 3 After boiling in a large fire, change to medium and small fires and stir constantly until the pulp becomes thick. A layer of pulp can be hung on a spoon. If the temperature is measured by a thermometer at this time, the temperature should be about 105 degrees, then the fire can be turned off.
- 4 It takes about half of the jam to make bread. Drain the general jam liquid while it is hot and leave only the fruit grains. Store them in the refrigerator until they are completely refrigerated. The remaining unused jam can be refrigerated in a clean bottle and eaten as soon as possible.
- 5 2. French Fruit Bread Making:
Mix all the ingredients except jam into smooth dough and ferment in a warm place for 60-80 minutes until a hole does not collapse or rebound by hand. Then flatten the exhaust with the palm of your hand
- 6 Divide the cake evenly into six parts, roll it round and cover it with a wet cloth to relax for 20 minutes.
- 7 Take a piece of dough and press it with your palm like dumpling skin. After the middle is thicker and the surrounding is thinner, put in a proper amount of fruit grains.
- 8 Squeeze the seal thoroughly and wash the bread seal down to form an olive shape.
- 9 Cover six whole breads with wet cloth and ferment at 30 degrees for another 40 minutes.
- 10 Finally, with a sharp knife on the bread surface shallow cut a knife edge, and then spray a little water, oven preheating 220 degrees, baking 15-20 minutes can be
- 11 If you want the bread to have a light brown surface, brush the liquid with a little jam before baking.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Mowing the yard. KN95 FFP2 mask vs N95 vs KN95 can You Laundry An N95 Mask After Each Use? Duckbill duckbill shape N95 mask or when you have to go outside to do yard work. So they're not optimal for nuclear fallout or an air-borne infection like SARS. The CDC recommends fully vaccinated people wear a mask inside in high-transmission areas. Getting and wearing the right safety equipment at work is important to keep you safe and healthy.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Korean cuisine 1