Crispy cookies graceful
Published Dec 26, 2021 at 06:38am ET
Food Material List
- 1 Unsalted Butter 140g
- 2 Powdered sugar 55g
- 3 salt 2G
- 4 Yolk 2
- 5 Unsalted butter 35ml
- 6 Low-gluten flour 200g
- 1 Get all the ingredients ready.
- 2 Keep salt-free butter at room temperature for half an hour.
- 3 Put salt-free butter, sugar powder and salt into an anhydrous oil-free container and stir with an electric mixer for 3 minutes until even.
- 4 Add egg yolk, light cream and continue mixing for 3 minutes.
- 5 Sift in low gluten flour and mix evenly with a scraper.
- 6 Mix all ingredients evenly and reserve.
- 7 Put the stirred cookies in the mounting bag. The mounted flower mouth looks better with 8 teeth.
- 8 Put oil paper in the baking pan, and press the materials in the mounting bag evenly and clockwise into the baking pan. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- 9 Bake in 180 degree oven for 13 minutes, evenly colour, remove and cool. Store in a sealed tank after airing to prevent the taste from being affected by moisture absorption.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Disposable respirators typically last 8-10 months before they need to be replaced with proper care and use. Shop where to buy N95 mask in store how to Buy N95 Masks Made In the USA. Top Rated Products best N95 masks for omicron it is critical to dispose of old face masks in an appropriate manner. Virus particles trapped in the respirator will degrade in hours to days. Keep your hands away from your eyes, nose, and mouth. They'll be paying expense at complete set you back.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Children, Steam box recipe