Crispy onion pastry luxuriant
One of the regular breakfast, especially with millet soup and pickles, is delicious.
Food Material List
- 1 Strong flour 200g
- 2 Chive 5 roots
- 3 Five spices, salt Appropriate amount
- 4 Corn oil 2 spoons
- 1 Blanch half of the noodles with boiling water, then rub the rest together with cold water.
- 2 And soft dough, hard taste bad. Wake up more, the longer the time, the softer and smoother the surface.
- 3 In a small bowl of flour, shallots are added, spiced powder and salt are stirred evenly, then hot corn oil is added to make crispy, not too thick, as shown in the figure.
- 4 Take a small piece of noodles and roll them into thin sheets. Spread a layer of crispy pastry evenly.
- 5 One folds like a folding fan. The narrower the better.
- 6 It can also be rolled up from the bottom, the more layers the better.
- 7 Roll it up like this.
- 8 Round gently with a rolling pin. Dont be too thick.
- 9 Place a little oil in a pan and fry over medium and small heat until golden brown on both sides.
- 10 Finished product, layered crispy onion cake.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Only respirators that have been authorized by NIOSH should be used for protection against potentially harmful respiratory risks. KN95 what is the difference between KN95 and N95 masks dD02-N95-2K Shigematsu N95 Mask, manufactured in Japan, Black NIOSH approved N95 black mask while there has been no evidence of this virus spreading outside of the Middle East and North Africa yet. What is one of the most air-tight means to put on them so you could be as secure as feasible? KN95 is a Chinese standard for breathing apparatus. When giving medical attention to patients who may be at risk of contracting extremely contagious illnesses like tuberculosis.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Refreshing, Baking, Light, Northeast Cuisine 1, Romantic