Crucian carp tofu soup prosperous
Crucian carp tofu soup is rich in protein, and it is an indispensable Soup for autumn health preservation. Many people add two tablespoons of milk when the soup boils to make a soup of milky white crucian carp tofu, but such milky white is not the soup cooked by the crucian carp itself, and the nutrition is not so sufficient.
Food Material List
- 1 Crucian carp 2 article
- 2 Coriander 2 roots
- 3 ginger 4 tablets
- 4 Bean curd 1 pieces
- 1 Rinse the crucian carp thoroughly after removing scales and cutting bellies. Put half teaspoon salt in boiling water. Cook tofu for 1 minute and cut into small pieces.
- 2 Put oil in the pan, heat slightly, then add ginger slices, and fry the fish in golden yellow on both sides.
- 3 Pour about 2/3 of the water into the soup pot. After boiling, pour the fried fish into the soup pot with ginger slices, and keep the fire at all times.
- 4 When the soup turns white, add tofu cubes and cook over high heat for 10 minutes. Add white pepper.
- 5 When the soup is as white as milk, turn it off and add salt and coriander.
1. Carassius auratus should not be eaten with garlic, sugar, mustard, ginseng, honey, pork liver, chicken, pheasant, venison, Ophiopogon japonicus and Magnolia officinalis.
2. Avoid drinking tea before and after eating fish
N95 masks healthcare tips
N95 masks are often used by healthcare workers and people with respiratory conditions like asthma and emphysema, but how long do they last? Travel Face Mask Kit most comfortable N95 mask for travel specifically exactly how Generally Should You Modification Your Mask? N95 USA medical grade N95 mask made in USA it is vital to keep in mind that N95 masks are constructed from slim plastic. When buying a mask to protect yourself from hazardous substances and airborne particles. Where can I purchase a face mask with a N95 rating in bulk? While these masks can be expensive to purchase and somewhat bulky to carry around.
Healthcare food category
Lunch, Burst, Refreshing, TV Special Purpose, Salty, Cake, Sour and sweet, Steam, Sweet, Single recipes, Dumplings, Sushi, Spicy and spicy, Spring, Private dishes 2, Relieve heat and thirst, Iodine supplement diet, Individual Creativity, Infant diet, Anemia, Winter solstice, Nourishing hair, Congee with Nuts and Dried Fruits, Dermatitis