Food Material List
- 1 butter 50g
- 2 Sugar 20g
- 3 Egg One
- 4 Salt and pepper 2G
- 5 Curry powder Two scoops
- 6 Low-gluten flour 130g
- 1 The butter is softened at room temperature and beaten with an electric egg beater.
- 2 Add sugar and stir to blend with butter.
- 3 Add eggs slowly about 7 times, stirring them continuously with an egg beater.
- 4 Add salt and pepper, mix curry powder evenly.
- 5 Add sifted low gluten flour and knead into dough.
- 6 The dough is wrapped in plastic film and refrigerated for half an hour.
- 7 Take out the dough and roll it out. The thickness is about half a centimeter. Press out the shape with a die.
- 8 Preheat the oven 180 degrees, bake the pan in the middle for 18 minutes or so, take it out to cool and eat.
- 9 Make the shape you like with the biscuit mould.
1. Increase the amount of sugar to about 40 grams, then the sweetness is more prominent;
2. Reduce the amount of butter to about 30 grams, add a spoonful of milk, add a little soda powder, then turn into curry soda biscuit;
3. You can add onions in this biscuit, which is more fragrant.
N95 masks healthcare tips
To ensure you are buying a mask that will really work. Love Surprise RAJXKN95V Mask With Valve N95 hard to breathe online purchasing may be your best option if you need these masks quickly and in large quantities because it's simple to obtain NIOSH N95 masks at special pricing there as well. Small Kimberly-clark small N95 it is important to have a respiratory protection program that is approved by the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health ( NIOSH ) . But what do you do with it when you no longer need it? Have actually passed the stringent NIOSH accreditation. In addition to protecting you from germs and bacteria.
Healthcare food category
Sour and hot, Oven recipes, Snack, Meat 1, Children and adolescents diet, Old age diet, Some Breakfast Dishes, Sushi, Dry stir fried, Qiyu temperament, Sweet & Spicy, Decompression