Food Material List
- 1 Tilapia mossambica 1 article
- 2 Chili Red 100g
- 3 Green pepper 100g
- 1 Wash raw materials. Tilapia is bigger by 1 kg and 6 pairs.
- 2 Tilapia fillets are spread out in two halves, dripped with a small amount of yellow rice wine to remove the fishy smell, and smeared with a little salt to taste.
- 3 Chop red pepper, green pepper, garlic, onion and ginger.
- 4 Shredded red pepper, half garlic, ginger and onion, a small amount of rice wine, sugar, salt and cooking oil are poured into the bowl.
- 5 Mix well the pepper.
- 6 Add green pepper, rice wine, sugar and salt to the rest of the onion, ginger and garlic.
- 7 Mix well the green chopped pepper.
- 8 Spread chopped pepper evenly on the fish.
- 9 Boil the water and steam for twelve minutes. Small fish can shorten the time appropriately.
- 10 After one or tow centimeters, steamed well, you can boil some hot oil or pepper oil, this time anxious to eat anything without watering.
- 11 Cut pepper tilapia out of the pot, tastes worse than fish head, but its easier to eat without thorns.
N95 masks healthcare tips
Should Purchase a Mask? Here is Where You Can easily Discover N95 Masks for Purchase. N95 filter N95 with filter valve before discarding the mask, you might also put it in a paper bag. Face Mask face masks N95 for sale for those who don’t know, the N95 mask is used to protect you from getting the flu or other viral infections. Haze, and droplets while offers superior protection without sacrificing comfort. It is well known that breathing in these small particles is bad for your health. A particulate filter mask, which covers your mouth and nose with a filtering material, is the most common type of respirator.