Cut sesame steamed bread with knife
Published Jul 20, 2022 at 09:03am ET
Food Material List
- 1 flour About 300 g
- 2 sesame About 50g
- 1 A small spoonful of yeast (about 3g) is boiled in warm water and poured into the bread maker. Then pour in the flour (about 1:2 of my own high-flour starch and black sesame powder).
- 2 Then pour in the milk and stir with chopsticks to see all the flour stick together and stop adding; put in the bread machine to select "and noodles" function.
- 3 Remove the dough from the bread maker, if it is too dry and slightly watered, and if it is too wet, add flour as appropriate and knead well. Use the bread maker and flour again if necessary.
- 4 Take out the dough
- 5 Fermentation of wrapped fresh-keeping film to twice the size
- 6 Remove the film and twist it into long strips of uniform thickness.
- 7 Knife cut
- 8 Put it in a steamer covered with gauze and wake up twice for about 20 minutes.
- 9 Steam in cold water for 20 minutes or so for 3-5 minutes.
- 10 complete
N95 masks healthcare tips
These masks are significantly more effective than the typical cloth mask because they are designed to filter out 95% of particles. Fish Type N95 fish mask should You Put on a Face Mask Before Using Weed Spray? N95 USA black N95 masks made in the USA if you can, put all of your masks in one container or box instead of keeping them in drawers or boxes by themselves. How to Wear A N95 Mask With Glasses? Refrain from using your mask in settings that are damp or wet. They are still preferable than using nothing if you can't find a surgical or N95 mask.
Healthcare food category
Poultry, Burst, Refreshing, Baking, Seafood, Light, Kindergarten recipes, Two-person World