Published Nov 30, 2021 at 16:50pm ET
Food Material List
- 1 butter 60g
- 2 Powdered sugar 35g
- 3 Egg One
- 4 Medium powder 85g
- 5 Low powder 40g
- 6 High powder 5g (no or no)
- 1 butter
- 2 Add sugar powder, eggs, and whisk all flour.
- 3 Mixed dough with a rolling pin to drive out a little thinner, put in the refrigerator freeze hard, take out biscuits die biscuits, biscuits are double-decked, the top layer with a laminated mouth engraved a small hole, the underground layer brush with egg liquid and then stick the layer with a hole on it, and then put it in the oven, up and down pipes 170 C 15 minutes, my. Well, the specific oven is different.
- 4 Its out of the pot. Hows it going?
- 5 Its good to pack boxes and give them away.
N95 masks healthcare tips
The majority of disposable masks are made to be thrown away. N95 compare videos and experience compare N95 to KN95 do not throw them away or wash and reuse. NIOSH patriot N95 mask - NIOSH certified if you wear one, the answer is simple: yes, you need to be fit tested. Instances consist of respirators, sky detoxifying respirators ( APRs ) , full-facepiece respirators as well as powered air-purifying respirators ( PAPRs ) . To find out more about these masks and where you can buy them. In addition, they also imported the most advanced automatic filter testing machine TSI 8130 from the United States, which is widely used in famous laboratories such as BSI and INSPEC.
Healthcare food category
Oven recipes, Snacks, Snack, Meat 1, Cook, Sweet